Manufacturing requirements for measurement range from presence verification to checking high precision dimensional accuracy and geometrical tolerances. Attention to the inspection environment and image quality is as important as the vision algorithms themselves. Our sub-pixel measurement tools, combined with the right optics and stable lighting, provide the precision and repeatability to ensure manufacturing accuracy.
- Dimensional accuracy – geometrical tolerances
- Thickness and uniformity of parts
Advanced High Speed Measurement:
- In-line high speed quality check will cut down large group of QC inspectors at final process.
- High speed, high accuracy, consistent measurement will replace human checking errors especially at microns level
- Recipe for quick & flexible change measurement settings for frequent change product type
|Sprocket Gear Measurement||Burrs Measurement||Dental Brush Measurement|